It's simple! It only takes a few minutes and is simple to complete.
- Enter your car's details into our simple online valuation engine
- Record any additional features that your car has fitted
- Give us an honest assessment of your car's condition
- Tell us about your car's service history, MOT, mileage etc
- We take this all into account and email you with our valuation and details of how you can sell your car to quickcarcash.com
Unlike other valuation websites, we don't just offer you an electronic guide price; we take everything you've told us about your car into account before we send you a valuation.
- If you are happy with the valuation and wish to sell, follow the link from the valuation email to book an appointment online for us to view your car and arrange for payment to be made
- We will come to your home address to complete the purchase of your vehicle. We have a 5+ team of salesman that are on the road constantly viewing cars.
- We will need to see all documents, keys etc. for the vehicle
- If your online appraisal matches our on site appraisal, we'll check a few details and arrange everything there and then
- The selling process takes just 15 to 20 minutes
- We will pay directly in to your bank account which takes 3 to 4 working days or can offer cash on collection.
- We can arrange settlement of any outstanding finance on your car. Please note that you will need to provide a letter detailing a current settlement figure from your finance company and that the settlement amount will be deducted from the amount paid to you for your car
Our team of expert on site valuers take all the details that you enter into the website into account and individually price your car based on the information at their fingertips to give you the best possible price. If you feel your car has certain extras that will increase the value of your car and you have not been able to submit these online, please email email@example.com